Rural guides training 150 h
A training programme aimed at local governments and municipal associations... The training programme includes theoretical and practical sections to encourage students to create experience tourism products. This training programme has a solid track record, with 50 tourism experiences having been created by previous students of the Cicerones Rurales programme. This training resulted in 20% of trainees getting job placements.
- Part I. Culinary resources of interest to tourism in the province of Malaga.
- Part II. Experience tourism as part of Rural Tourism in the province of Malaga
- Part III. Marketing and branding
- Part IV Business management
- Help with designing tourism products
- Joint marketing
Rural guides workshop 20 h
Workshop aimed at town halls and municipal associations who want to locate potential local experience tourism guides from among the population.
- Part I. Culinary resources of interest to tourism in the area
- Part II. Gastronomy and the farming and livestock sectors as a tourism resource.
- Part III. Experience tourism as part of Rural Tourism in the province of Malaga
- Part IV. Marketing and branding
- Part V. Management and legislation in experience tourism companies.
Bite-size rural guide training 5 h
Bite-size training aimed at local corporations, municipal associations and education centres aimed at encouraging young people to become entrepreneurs in the creation of experience-based products in their area.
- Presentation dynamic
- Your area's resources
- How to create an experience-based product
- Tourism products creation workshop.
- Displaying the created products
Advice for the agricultural sector on diversification of farming activities
Consultancy service for agro-industries and agriculture and livestock operations, aimed at creating tourism products as a means of supplementing income. Advice in the following areas:
- Competition analysis
- Adaptation of facilities
- Proposed routes
- Launch pack
- Registration with marketing portals
- Guides handbook
Cicerones Rurales Network
A service aimed at anyone wishing to form part of our Network of Experience Tourism Guides. Forming part of our network gives you the following benefits:
- Training and education
- Search for resources
- Advice on product design
- Joint marketing
- Customised monitoring
- Reduction of risks, time and costs
- Recognised and registered trademark
- Visibility as a group
- Forming part of the Cicerones Rurales Association